View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 07:03 PM
Squak1200
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Originally Posted by PT6flyer View Post
First off its a pay raise for all pilots except 280 who average below 83. Endeavor has tons of soft pay, it's difficult to be below an 83 average. The union emails have broken down every pilot into earning brackets, you should read them.

This may be a tough one for newbies to understand, but endeavor has industry leading soft pay. Only one person found themselves at the 75 hour rate average last year of the entire pilot group (not just voters, the entire pilot group). Judging from my captains, even the 2 yr guys here still haven't opened rainmaker. Unless you're dropping trips and reserve days month after month, you're not at the 75hr rate, which is why you're never going to get it.

Only 280 of us are below the 83 hours average, and I'm not one of them.

Vote yes, vote the pay raise.
Alright everything else aside, you guys have to stop saying its a paycut who does not average 83 hours. Like I explained the math above, 83 was the diviser they used at current payscale, at the new, proposed payscale, its different, ranging from 78 for a first year FO, 77 for 3rd year captain, and nothing for super senior guys. And that's NOT INCLUDING soft stupid pay. People need to stop saying "you can't credit 83, its a paycut", instead of telling people to pick up trips, if the union can explain this simple math to people, which apparently a lot can't see for themselves, they might actually get some "yes".