Thread: New TSA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 03:02 PM
NeverHome
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2013

Originally Posted by jeff122670 View Post
Thanks for the info!!

Would anyone mind posting a typical schedule? I am really excited about going to ORD as a base but will be commuting in. I am curious to see the earliest TSA departures typically from ORD. I am trying to judge my commute flights from my home airport.

Thanks!
ORD has some good schedules. I do see alot of afternoon reports. Also some decent early finishes. Id say there is alot of commutability. Of course seniority and who knows the future.

Where is your home airport? You can guage flights by looking at passrider.com. Though there are many other ways of looking at flight schedules.

For those curious about the training footprint, plan 3 months to go from day 1 to sim completion. Once you start IOE, you should do about 2 trips.

Lastly, hobby horse if you will, Study! Wherever you choose to go, I cannot stress enough that studying and learning this company and 145 will be of the biggest benefit to you. Good attitude: Im here to learn so lets do it. Bad attitude: Im an aviation God and TSA should be happy to have me. Outstanding attitude: Not only am I here to learn everything, but im gonna do it with style and make ground school "look" easy.

Best of luck