Thread: Omni TA
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 08:46 PM
Captain Spock
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2017

[QUOTE=fraannk;2456510]Spock, you actually sound like you work at Omni so I will respond to you.

How can you say you are concerned about the direction of the company because you want to "stem the tide of people leaving" yet you are willing to ruin the company by doing a "slow down"?
Don't put words in my mouth Frank I never said slow down I said I'm sick and tired of doing other people's jobs for them so once they realize that we do most of the work when we stop doing everyone else's work they'll begin to realize that they are totally under paying us and that they should put their money where their mouth is if they really want to save the company.
And like I said once we agreed to basically accept what they were offering us they withdrew their offer so you explain to me how you can be so two-faced as to offer the pilot group something and then when the negotiation team finally realizes nothing's going to happen they offer them

You can't have it both ways. Either you care about the company or you don't.

Like I have said before. The company is laughing all the way to the bank. Our Union is bickering over stuff that the company will never change and the company is saving 1.5 million dollars a month.

The membership is paying for that, not the Union and certainly not pilots from other airlines.

Frank Paden[/QUOTE

Don't put words in my mouth Frank I never said slow down I said I'm sick and tired of doing other people's jobs for them so once they realize that we do most of the work when we stop doing everyone else's work they'll begin to realize that they are totally under paying us and that they should put their money where their mouth is if they really want to save the company.
And like I said once we agreed to basically accept what they were offering us they withdrew their offer so you explain to me how you can be so two-faced as to offer the pilot group something and then when the negotiation team finally realizes nothing's going to happen they offer them a temporary solution and they walk away from the table because they can't get their way. And while they're laughing all the way to the bank they're destroying their own company explain that to me Frank. They're turning down jobs their flying Captain's as first officers they're running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
Are you seriously going to sit here and tell me that you don't think that we've been completely under paid for all the years that we've worked here? come on man isn't it time for them to step up to the plate?