View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 06:16 AM
Rangi

Joined APC: May 2015

Originally Posted by cactusflyer View Post
ANC has never made much sense the way we operated it.
True, for many reasons on top of the the two you threw out.

But that’s water under...

What chaps me is that Dave, Brad north, and their latest contingent of standard bearers straight up lied to us on multiple occasions. “E175s and growth in ANC!”straight out of Dave’s mouth most recently at our town hall in anc in august, but myriad times prior. For 9 months those of us in ANC have been running with our personal affairs on hold and with bated breath as we wonder which future to believe and what plans to make.

I understand it is my bad, and understand that businesses like AAG have absolutely no commitment to be honest to their employees. I get it, stock price matters, etc. And I also understand if one looks at the history of QX and takes the time to digest this entire thread, this duplicity and crass disregard for employees well being is the modus operandi for these guys.

No judgement on my end, QX is just what it is. I do hope it helps to further illuminate how these guys choose to do business with their employees. Some pilots may like businesss run this way and may thrive in this sort of environment.

I for one do not, I am done and am out.

Learned a fair bit from QX, most importantly, your employees are your most important customer. There are lots of airlines up here, many small enough to work that way, as QX did a long, long time ago before AAG arrived.

Best wishes to all who hold on!