View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 10:17 AM
Subpilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008

Originally Posted by ORDinary View Post
AA had one class in September, with 38 pilots. We got 50% of that class. That isn't a violation. Metering is applicable as a way for Envoy to send less than 50% when AA has large classes, not the opposite. If your "interpretation" of metering was correct, the company would have been in violation of flow pretty much every month since flow began. Probably somebody would have noticed by now if that was the case.

AA's first class in November is 11/7. We won't know if the company has violated the flow for November until the end of the month. The original plan was that they would have two November classes of 40-something each, and that we would have 25 total flows for the month.
If you look at the contract then you will find this little gem, which is applicable.

Letter 12-04 section 3.d.
“When AA is hiring, Eagle shall release a minimum of 25 Eagle pilots per month who have accepted pilot positions at AA...”

As for November, last I heard was one big class of 80 something which was discussed on the all-pilot teleconference. If that’s changed then I wasn’t informed. I want to be wrong on this.