Thread: AAMP
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 10:26 AM
ShyGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Originally Posted by aa73 View Post
You are buying exactly what the NTSB wants you to buy. You don’t know the true investigation.

Egypt Air 990 was flying with one faulty elevator accumulator that evening (out of 3).. perfectly fine. Then the #2 accumulator failed. Even test pilots later on in simulators couldn’t control it with two out of three accumulators faulty. The aircraft entered a sharp nose dive, which flamed out both engines. The copilot (alone in the cockpit, the Ca was in the lav) started the dual engine out procedure which involves recycling the fuel control switches (that was the “fuel control switch shutoff”) and just happened to be praying while he was doing it (that was the “God help me” heard on the cvr.) He wasn’t able to save it.

Suicide, my a$$. It was a Boeing cover up, just like TWA 800 and AA 587. The government will go to great lengths to protect an aircraft manufacturer (and a lot more when there is an agenda.) If you don’t know this you’re quite naive.

Don’t believe everything you read in an NTSB report.
I respect you given your background and experience. But this has to be filed under the wildest of conspiracy theories.