Thread: DAL Class drops
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:34 AM
Han Solo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy

Originally Posted by sidestep View Post
In our business where seniority is everything, you are gonna get passionate responses if anyone even THINKS they are not getting a fair shake.

I think some feel that if the military assigns by age, then Delta must apply that system as well and if you disagree then you are just a ‘victim’. 😐
Military assigns aircraft by merit, not age. As an older guy whose last 4 start with a 0 I'm not a fan of the current method but it is most definitely fair (or one could say arbitrary).

In this day and age where most people don't have real problems, this line of discussion is indicative of how good things really are. How exactly could DAL assign seniority which wouldn't generate this type of sport btching by some other injured party? I judge this entire discussion on the same level as people trying to come up with the 79th gender pronoun so they'd have one more reason to be offended or victimized. In fact, I've interpreted all this whining as a micro-aggression and I think I might need 3-4 days of paid leave to recover.