View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 11:53 AM
Squak1200
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Originally Posted by AboveAndBeyond View Post
Several airlines have had full classes for the last several months. Endeavor has had full classes for awhile now, as has Envoy, Piedmont, and PSA. I have read on here that PSA Recruiter has said that PSA has had waitlists for classes.

The pay for first officers at Endeavor has not gone up, so I doubt it would really attract that many people (unless they don't understand what was voted in). The AA WO still have a flow, and Endeavor does not. AA will match the pay, and likely one-up them and make it even higher. So no real reason to be concerned with people not coming to PSA.

I would expect business as usual at the AA WO for at least 6-7 months. Everyone expects that the pay will be raised here and several other good benefits will be negotiated. If by that time we don't have something close to being signed, then something might change.

I have a friend in the latest class and he said that many of the new hires are from other airlines. Several of the lower paying ones or ones with no career progression jumped ship and came to PSA. That will likely continue.
PSA has flow, Endeavor doesn't. Very true. Those who want flow, should go to AA WO. But everything else, wrong. You say new Endeavor TA is no raise, and then you say AA WO will match the that pay. What is there to match if there was no raise.
How do you explain the fact, that no regional, I mean no regional, ever matched the bonus that Endeavor has, $23k, every year, for EVERY pilot. While that argument was hot, everybody said it expires in 2018, but now that it has been rolled into bonus, they say its no raise. No other regional pays more money than Endeavor, and haven't had since 2015.
But yes, Endeavor does not have a flow, no lies there. It has money.