View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 09:59 PM
Wynncore
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2014

Originally Posted by EA CO AS View Post
I also see potential aircraft orders on the horizon that can help; we may keep or even expand the A321NEO fleet, but I see great interest in the MOM project down the line, and possibly even CS300 equipment on mainline routes at some point. I see a future with 100 new mainline aircraft on the property in the next 5-7 years.

But we won't get there if we can't remain competitive while also offering a great product.
LOL. The CS300 will likely be flown on the RJ level by OO or QX. If they're not, these aircraft will be used as a threat against the AS/VX pilot group in 2020 to force us to vote away the DB plan, accept PBS on management's terms and accept minimal work rule and pay improvements in Contract 2020. Either we accept that or the C Series et al will go to OO or QX. Oh yeah, and did I mention that we still won't have scope?

Without scope we are nothing, combine the fact that we work for Alaska Air Group (not Alaska Airlines) makes the lack of scope that much more back breaking. This management team is stuck in 2010 and they're setting this once proud airline up to fail the same way QX has. Good luck to everyone trying to leave.