View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 08:32 AM
Albief15
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006
Default New block 7 candidate

Anyone know much about CF, who announced he is running for Block 7?

Anyone close to me knows I have asked several guys to consider running instead of me, including Huck, Sniz, FJ, and a fine gentleman from ATL who is driving C130s that I have forgotten his screen name. (...and I won't use his real name here). If someone new is eager to take on the challenge, I am MORE than willing to step back and spend my time working with my horses.

CF is former military, lives in Olive Branch, and seems to be eager to weigh in. I'd be glad to step back and support him--the advantages of having someone local can be very beneficial--so long as commuter issues aren't forgotten.

I may withdraw my request to serve if this guy can get the job done. That does not mean, however, that I won't throw my weight into the work to be done, especially the improvements in communication and a push towards allowing more "virtual" meetings allowing great participation with the membership.

Nobody I knew wanted to step up--even though we all complain. CF may change that... Anyone have any (civil) thoughts?