View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 08:54 AM
cf105
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: Piloto

Originally Posted by ORD170 View Post
Like I said if you live in base you should have no problems in base. Not hard to find the video of Bedford saying he wants his pilots to live in base.

LGA is not an outstation, so yes it is more commuter friendly. If you live on the east coast it may work out, but other regionals have far better commuter clause and company provided hotels.

Don’t know how long you have been at republic, but let’s see how you feel this time next year. And no I’m not a lifer, on my way out very soon. Still will not let company recruiters to spread false info. Best way to get info about republic is to find a crew and ask them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I dont care about BB's speech, I never watch them, doesn't control my flying.
MIA has the most AA flying out of all RAH bases and it's been on the increase for the 5 last months in a row, including Jan 18 (its all on Market Planning for your info). so, don't care what BB says, been in the company for 2 years.
What's scary is that you're spreading as much wrong info as the company recruiters.

New hires need to be careful with those company recruiters fed on cool-aid as well as those bitter burnt out guys.