View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Blackhawk
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2005

Originally Posted by Adlerdriver View Post
I'm hardly surprised by your responses. Now we have the typical re-direct of non-relevant counter attacks against the USAF in general - feel better? I said my piece as have others and there's obviously no point in continuing. Good luck to you.

"All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes."
- Winston Churchill
My opinion of the Air Force is based upon years of joint operations and numerous circumstances.
Having a squadron commander tell an Army Special Ops commander that an A/C lifting off the ground is a completed mission.
Trying to borrow a hanger at an Air Force base fo a major exercise and not being able to get any Air Force officer from the squadron Co, maintenance Co to the base CO to make a decision. It took a senior master sergeant to make the decision for us.
Having Air Force pikots tell me a major international airport is too dangerous for them to fly a C-130 into, only to be told by the Marine Reserve C-130 pilot that he puts a 757 in there on a regular basis, he can probably fit a C-130. I could go on with the personal examples I had over the years.
Again, only the Air Force would have a coniption about someone flying 3-5 hours in a day while sleeping 8-10 hours, 3 days in a row followed by at least 4 days off.