View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 06:15 PM
BeatNavy
Covfefe

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by BamaViper11 View Post
Breathalyzers are the only tests I enjoy studying for!!! 😉

Thanks for the props, y’all. I’m just having a tough time getting my foot in the door at out-of-state units.. Jacksonville in particular. If anyone on here can help me shake a hand during UTA there’s a bottle of Jack coming your way as a thank you!! As much as an Internet promise is worth, I’m not a cocky, “I’ve got this ******* in the bag” candidate. I know my buzz words and how to carry myself in an Ops building. Trying to not bank on a strong resume getting me an interview without the proper facetime.
Google is a good resource. I spent 3 minutes googling and found this.
UPT Application for F-15C pilot position - GuardReserveJobs I know it’s not the squadron ops desk, but I’m sure the dude/chick on the phone would be glad to give you the number. Theres also an O5 email address and I’m sure he’d be glad to help you out.

I was an army dude and had no contact info for any units but managed to find phone/email for most ANG fighter units I looked/applied at. Bogidope.com, baseops.net, unit websites, and TPN on Facebook are your best bets. Some were harder than others to find, but I went as far as finding random numbers (security forces for example) and asking to get the ops desk number at the fighter squadron. Usually had no issue. Good luck.