View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 04:12 AM
maxjet
VHR-very happily retired

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: Retired

Originally Posted by fr8ghtdawg View Post
Is Maxjet in some sort of doomsday cult??
Its like he's been brainwashed
No cult. Just reality. If the Union has a case I fully want to proceed with it and solidly draw that line for contracts in the future.

The union let the cat out of the bag innocently enough, when they allowed Management Pilots to perform checking events years ago. Thus having established the meaning of Management pilot.

To just think that you are going to declare “New Rules” is just tilting at windmills.

Again, and because I am tired of writing this: checking and training authority comes from the FAA. Flying position to do the checking comes from the status of the Check Airman. PB is a trained, current, and FAA approved Check Airman. If he is flying out of seniority (and I believe he has this month because Steve Eder says he has not been called for the will fly list) then someone should be getting paid.

If none of you MOFO’s are going to file for the bypass pay, let me know and I will put in for it.

Pay protection due to the company not following established Management Pilot rules is the only play here.