View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 09:56 AM
kolt66
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2017

Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
What the others said about pay is correct ^^ Possible to credit 75-80 a month, but you have 0 control over it and when they change your schedule this will change. I wouldn't count on it. Trust me, I learned the hard way.

Lots of OT. Whether you want to take it and face the wrath of your peers is up to you.

Negotiating committee just updated us today with the latest round of negotiations. The company came back with several concessionary offers and demands from the pilots. Just absolutely mind blowing in the current pilot market we are in. I would say if you come here do not expect a new contract anytime soon unless we lose the lawsuit, at which point concessions (I Can't believe I am actually acknowledging this) is a very real possibility. During a pilot shortage, no less. This may be truly the most disconnected management group I've ever seen in my life!
It is mind boggling. According to a K4 FO in another thread he said he made around $120k his first year and he had an friend who made at least $145k as FO his second year even after using all of his vacation and days off. In this instance, K4 pilots are making at least twice as much as Atlas pilots.