View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 02:42 PM
maxjet
VHR-very happily retired

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: Retired

Originally Posted by HercDriver130 View Post
If you dont think this is amongst other things a direct violation of the contract then you just dont get it. Seniority is the cornerstone of our contracts.. and this is a direct assault on that... if you dont see that.... you should look again. YES, this grievance is being fast tracked hopefully in the next 90 days. This will be fought until we prevail or there is no other avenue.

POINTS... give it a rest fellas while they should be avail... they aren't guaranteed. Feel free to file grievances if you like there is some traction there how much remains to be seen ... but there is some there. Breakfast.. not so much.

There is a section in the contract that very clearly outlines the issue of hotel points. As I have been trying to point out for a time on these threads, this is an issue that needs addressed. I will be contacting the Hotel committee upon checking into my Hotel on Monday as I have been told that there are no points there. If the contract has not been followed I will then address this with the CP. After no resolution is reach I will be filing a grievance.

Regarding PB. My opinion is different than yours. I don't call you stupid or tell you TO GET IT, just because I don't agree with your opinion. My opinion comes from my years interpreting contract language. I hope I am wrong and if I am wrong I will be the first to print it.