View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 01:56 PM
RedWhiteAndBlue
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2017

In effect, “Atlas” will not allow us to proceed until it meets their requirements. Its that simple. Its that obvious. Personally you have to be blind not to get this. But if you believe that its most important to best serve the industry as a whole you will be satisfied with where things are. If you believe that its the Omni pilot group that is most important you won’t be. Until “Atlas” is satisfied, precisely nothing will happen and the dice continues to be rolled. I wonder how many rolls there are?

A contractual document exists. A session is needed to finalize language. We are told by one side that its full of language holes and that effectively renders it null and void-my words of course. (or its not “industry standard” using the coded teleconference verbiage for “Atlas says its not up to our standard” IMO). The other side says it isn’t and that new things keep being added to the table. ( Domestic business class? Retro pay?)

One side isn’t telling the truth. Eventually we will find out which it is. This has gone on long enough for there not to be consequences no matter which it is. I think its well worth thinking about.....

And the dice continues to roll.....