View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 06:28 PM
Flogger
Part of the problem

Joined APC: Jul 2013
Position: CRJ200 CA

Originally Posted by blueskies21 View Post
i didn't see anyone say raw data.

I did say the autopilot wasn't required but recommended. The autopilot not being engaged doesn't make it raw data. You'd still have the flight director.

I don't know about you but i'm perfectly capable of keeping the triangles together myself.

I would not suggest actually flying an rnav departure raw data, i'm too lazy right now to look up whether flight director use is required ( i think it is).

That said, people have been flying cdi's for a long time. If the line is in the center you are on course, it's not about a little airplane and a white line. Again, i'm fairly confident i can keep a cdi centered.

That statement does not mean i'm suggesting you should fly raw data, but i'm also not scared of it.

Completely understand not wanting to fill out asap's because of fo's (or ca's). We're all in this together, none of us want to get violated.

Can we move on to which jerky is the best? Or if not jerky, best snack on the road? One of the flight attendants told me to squeeze a lime over the biscoff cookies and it tastes like key lime pie... Haven't tried it yet. Thoughts?
mmmmkkkkkkk
yawn

just sayin