Thread: FedEx Hiring
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 08:34 AM
ColtF15
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2017

Originally Posted by GOOP95 View Post
That exclusion my be completely unintentional on their part. Next guy to make it over to the school house should point that out to hiring staff. Hell, when I got hired they didn’t realize the E2 was carrier-based. Would have never been offered the Mad -dog if I didn’t point that out to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This situation applies directly to my personal situation so hopefully I can offer some insight on what I’ve learned.

Both my sponsors have spoken with HR and looking specifically at my time: 1000 F15c and 1000T6 nearly all of it PIC and more than half IP time, the answer they got from HR is T6 time doesnt count for any of it based on both weight and not being multi engine turbo prop. Even my 150 T37 hours don’t count due to weight despite the multi engine. Their advice to my sponsors and thus to me was get another 500 hrs of Eagle time and wait for the call/email.

Multiple pilot friends of my sponsors have asked HR and their respective system chief pilots on my behalf if they really want to exclude T6 hours and all of their conversations it is an intentional decision by HR to exclude that category not out of spite or anything, just the desire to have more emphasis on heavier weight aircraft. Hope that helps clarify.

Here’s to more Eagle time, or maybe a regional...

colt