View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Fixnem2Flyinem
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by Yogipilot View Post
Bag on the company? Welcome kool-aid drinker man, this kool-aids for you regional airline pilot guy. If you mean it’s ok to sign away the very rights that protect individuals from the very crap AAG is ,and has pulled for years is fine then your right, BAG on all knowing Kool-aid guy. The Q is cool and transition, new hire, upgrade. Just study enjoy the ride it’s just an airplane not a big deal people have been doing it for years don’t get wound up, your a pilot and it’s an airplane. Learn it, and work at it ,it’s what we do we fly airplanes if you want something easy be a passenger and find a different line of work. In all seriousness it’s not easy, but if you wanted easy you wouldn’t wanted to be a pilot, hell was getting your private pilots license easy? Put in the time, effort, and don’t listen to the it’s an animal because at end of day it’s just an airplane and yes it is cool.

Wasn't trying to be a Kool-aid drinking guy, actually I'm far from it. Maybe I could have used a better word vs "bag" on the company. But you sure nailed it with that brilliant spin off Bud Light commercial. I bet you came up with that all on your own, so good. You win the internet today