View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 04:07 PM
new guy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017
Position: RW instructor pilot and Maintenance test pilot

Originally Posted by Truthanator View Post
I welcome your response and input. Feel free to send me a private message if you have questions on a personal level. I will be happy to answer them.
Originally Posted by 450knotOffice View Post
Fact of the matter is that ALL the information - good or bad - is readily available.
The unwashed masses did not need you to come in and set the record straight.
Originally Posted by Truthanator View Post
entitled snowflake fall hard.
This thread is.....tough to label. I'll say this. It looks like the OP hit a button with many envoy "staffers/made men/lackeys" or whatever they are generally described as in this field.

I think many people interested in this field appreciate threads like this, especially since the OP said that experiences may vary, feel free to rebut with examples.

Reading through I had expected thoughtful responses, or at least discussion. Some back and forth. Instead what I got to read in replies was

OP you're
-stupid
-a virgin
-a virgin accountant
-a stupid virgin accountant

Or variations of that. I can't say if the arguments he made were true, but the time, effort, and opportunity he gave all parties to interact is appreciated.

If nothing else was learned here, it shows the character of some of the people you may have otherwise worked with at envoy. That in and of itself is worth it.