View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 01:23 PM
BigZ
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by TheWeatherman View Post
Simplistic? The guy gave a 21 point dissertation on why not to come to Envoy, then we have had a 12 page discussion with both pros and cons, some in a agreement, some in disagreement. If that is a simplistic approach, please link to somewhere else on the internet that gives that kind of intimate detail on the inner workings of Envoy. The company page? lmao, come on man
I wasn't talking about the OP. Right or wrong, subjective or not, he put an effort into this thing, as did the people supporting and opposing his points over all those pages.
My comments were about this dude
I'm going to dissect in bold
Originally Posted by prfly View Post
Thank you for taking the time out to type all that. I am certain it took a lot of your time.
Agree
Those defending are probably recruiters or Envoy milkmaids and juicers.
Bold unfounded statement.
This is excellent information for those of us seeking which direction to go and man...you helped me and I am sure several others.
Perhaps. I didn't see anything that I didn't see before in the general thread in there though
Its too bad that they mistreat their pilots like that... after all, there IS a reason bonuses are offered.
Its super simple...keep your pilot group happy = keep your pilots
Agree
Why they don't get it, who knows????
Right????
Don't give up...you just got unlucky with where you went. There are some great airlines out there that have a good QOL and treat their employees well.
How tf would he know if he's still looking for that first airline? Based on his great experiences on the forums?
Good Luck !!!