View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 04:14 AM
Mover
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016

Originally Posted by mainlineAF View Post
I’m sure the holiday pay has to be done manually so that doesn’t surprise me that it hasn’t been received yet. The earliest that pay would be seen anyway is on the Jan 15 paycheck.

Interesting to think because of the holiday pay they will never institute ACD. I find that scenario to be extremely unlikely.
Incorrect. Trips coded as PM/PR should've been paid at 150% with the remaining 50% in Feb. Any trips not coded PM/PR initially had to be manually input.

Guys (like me) were shafted the 150% despite identified trips being correctly coded. I spent two hours on the phone yesterday and got it straightened out.

The company has no incentive to implement ACD, and the fact that we get penalized for using our contractually provided vacation is BS.

This is a bad deal. You're seeing only the carrot and forgetting about the stick.

Attachment three codifies their blatant disregard of our contract. It also expands RO. Do we really want to go into Section 6 showing the company that we are this weak? Or showing the arbitrators that we're okay with these abuses of our contract?

No thanks.