View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 02:56 PM
maxjet
VHR-very happily retired

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: Retired

Originally Posted by WhaleWrangler View Post
The one thing I think we agree on is that 100% of K4 pilots feel that DW did do wrong by us. However 1 person is not the union, the pilots are the union.
Really? You think what happened to us was isolated? Please take a few minutes, go to the charter section, and read about the Omni negotiations. There are pilots so frustrated with 1224, (Atlas), that they are talking decertification, even before they get a contract. For your own future security please open your eyes, look at the evidence and then on the 25th vote for what you think is best for you and us.

The question that nobody has asked is: What would a future at the Teamsters look like?

My guess is, not so bright. With the predatory Management team in place at Atlas Holdings and Bezos lurking in the wings, I see an upcoming disaster for the Atlas pilot group.

Atlas Mgt, and Bezos are very astute businesspeople (let’s name them the Cinci Mafia) who are very politically connected. They will figure out an iron clad way to manipulate the work force through movement of the assets. You think the RRLA is tough? I suspect you have not seen anything yet.

Polar/Atlas is a sinking ship that will drag ATI and ABX down with them. With the political connections these guys have, you are never going to see an authorized strike on the CVG ramp. Atlas management already has an injunction against it pilots. It is time for us to divorce ourselves from this mess.

I see a future at ALPA as one in which we are not dragged into this mess. Connie acts as support lift for the Cincinnati Mafia when the price suits him, and we get the benefit of the ALPA programs.

If your view is different I would like to read it. After all, I don’t exactly have a crystal ball.