View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 08:03 AM
catching waves
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2016

Just let zerozero worry about his house. And all the other guys that don’t work for Kalitta as well. I’ve never come across a group so inclined to constantly force their own views down another pilot groups throat. Yeah it’s fine to have an opinion on something but this constant barrage, name calling, self entitlement, or an air of superiority that just reeks of desperation.

We are two seperate companies in competition with one another. I was amazed not to long ago while in OBBI when an atlas crew came over to my aircraft begging for some spare parts because they were broke down hard. The ride along mechanic told them to pound sand. Atlas likes to under bid us all the time on contracts, that they ultimately can’t operate and then they hire us to fullfile the contract obligation. One simple word, competition.

I can understand how Atlas guys on this website are using the “unified Teamsters message” as a tool to try and impress on us how we need to stay unified etc etc. I can appreciate that. But why don’t they just start their own thread on this topic somewhere else. I know it’s just the same few guys spouting the same garbage over and over. I hate to tell you this but, nobody at Kalitta cares what you think. You dont work for us. You work for a competitor. So worry about your own jobs.

The vote is going to happen. And, you’re just gonna have to learn to live with it. Personally I’m so fed up with Teamsters and their crap. Spent way to many years being misrepresented by these dingalings.