View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 08:18 PM
palgia841
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: CRJ left

Originally Posted by ladder1423 View Post
If you hate working at SkyWest that much, go somewhere else. Try UAL, you know since they're ALPA, they MUST have better work rules and higher morale than us.
Originally Posted by chitownpilot View Post
If this is low moral I would hate what he would say about other regionals. I came from Comair, there was not too many happy pilots there....
Originally Posted by Tony Williams View Post
I compare things in the same way, except my past experience was much like working at a Mesa. I think things (overall) are awesome here.
Let's keep comparing SKW to Mesa and the other sh!tty regionals so we can feel better about our conditions. GREAT THINKING! That will surely improve things.
And when someone actually exposes how dramatically conditions have been changing at SKW, simply ignore him and tell him to leave.

Tony, even though you just got into SAPA, you sound just like the veteran SAPA propagandists... things are NOT "awesome" here. Is that what you guys talk about at the SAPA meetings? You guys take a great gulp of koolaid and remind each other how much better than Mesa/GoJets/TSA we have it? That would explain the "awesome" resuts SAPA achieved....