View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 06:33 PM
Globemaster2827
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by maxjet View Post
We will be so happy for you when you settle for nothing but the best contract in the Airline industry. I hear minimum UPS + 15%? Good luck up there in your perfect little world. I hear it is such a joy working over at Atlas. Lots of adventure. Landing at the wrong airport, missing an Asian mountain top by 100 feet, gosh, it must be so exciting to work over there with such professional and intelligent pilots. Your posts represent the level of intelligence and professionalism that I hear about in your pilot group. I am in awe. Please consider me and let me join you as a student. My life would be so fulfilling and all of my worldly questions would be answered. I can think of nothing better than to be allowed to sit at the feet of someone as god like as you
Working at Atlas does stink as it does at any ACMI. Most of us will be taking the first job out of it as soon as we can. Last year we sent around 215 to those destination airlines that we aspire to be one day. This year that number will grow.