View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 12:02 PM
Name User
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2014

I really like the LUS guys that I flew with for four years but you guys can't be so delusional to think the contract you were working under was good. It was so bad I just bid reserve because of the lack of protections for line, excuse me, "block" holders. Guys the contract should've been written on toilet paper it was so crappy. The West side had some good things but for the rates you guys were getting, and would STILL BE AT had the merger not occurred, you should've had hookers in your room on each overnight. I made half my yearly LUS pay at my regional in just one month of working before coming there.

Junior narrowbody FOs were making $80k a year pre merger doing five day red eyes back to back for 22 hours of pay....guys...let go of the reminiscing and face reality...it was a toxic place to be.

I will say this whole thing with DFPs and the company able to reassign you into them boggles my mind, that and LTD should be fixed in S6, but look we where are starting from vs just a couple years ago. This place is night and day better and a place one could reasonably stay for a career vs always wanting to move on to DL, UA, UPS or FDX.