View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 03:10 PM
bizzlepilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017
Position: Swimming, or drowning, depends on the day.

Originally Posted by CleeIB View Post
As a new registrant, please introduce yourself!

• Please let us know a little about yourself - your experience, hours logged, what you fly, type ratings, position, goals in aviation, etc.
  • If you want to protect your anonymity, you can say something like, "I am a first officer at a major American airline", i.e., you don't have to name names if you don't want. We recommend that you not reveal your full name or email address.
  • After you've introduced yourself, the Pilot Lounge and Career Builder forums will open up to you.
  • After you've been registered for 3 days with 5 non-deleted posts, you'll be able to see and post in the rest of the forums, as well as send private messages (PMs).

If you see any other registrants posting spam or acting up, use the triangle icon at left to report posts. Thanks!
Hey there, it's been a long time. I was a member on here before but dropped off for about 9 years, and I'm now getting back in the game. USAF pilot, appx 5-6000 hours. Got hired by CAL back in 2007 after leaving active duty, but never made it to training so flew with my reserve and then guard unit. I retire in a few months and just got picked up by UAL. Hopefully I'll get to training this time around! Very excited to be back.