View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 07:13 PM
TonyC
Organizational Learning 

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: Directly behind the combiner

Originally Posted by CL300 View Post

You may want to read a little deeper into some of the threads Ray has contributed to. He’s far and away one of the most positive UPS posters on APC. It’s not that he’s bashing Fedex, he’s just 109% IPA and supports this group.

I don't know him from Adam and am only commenting on this post, not his posting history. I would suggest shielding your eyes from his halo and reading the post on its own merits. While there are a few positive points made, there is a strong anti-ALPA theme, and the unfortunate failure to acknowledge the suffering of the furloughees.

Your post, on the other hand, is very positive and, in my opinion, serves to answer the OP's question and provide him useful material to consider should he be so lucky to get to choose. I think we can all relate pros and cons of both companies without resorting to bashing each other.

I probably wouldn't have said anything had not the "They only bash us because ..." accusation been followed by bashing. That strikes me as hypocritical and makes my keyboard light up.

Sorry for interrupting the UPS thread.