View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 07:32 PM
Ray Kinsella
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2015

Originally Posted by TonyC View Post
I don't know him from Adam and am only commenting on this post, not his posting history. I would suggest shielding your eyes from his halo and reading the post on its own merits. While there are a few positive points made, there is a strong anti-ALPA theme, and the unfortunate failure to acknowledge the suffering of the furloughees.

Your post, on the other hand, is very positive and, in my opinion, serves to answer the OP's question and provide him useful material to consider should he be so lucky to get to choose. I think we can all relate pros and cons of both companies without resorting to bashing each other.

I probably wouldn't have said anything had not the "They only bash us because ..." accusation been followed by bashing. That strikes me as hypocritical and makes my keyboard light up.

Sorry for interrupting the UPS thread.

FedEx ALPA does not have a high opinion of the IPA. It’s one thing to choose not to work together. It’s quite another to actively work against us.

The anti-UPS points made on this thread have little merit. I was simply highlighting why some FDX pilots would post such things.

Then there’s scope, otherwise known as the ticking time bomb at FDX.