View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 08:06 PM
Rosebud10
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by spaminacan View Post
This Thread is a joke, 79 pages and it hasn’t solved anything. As an Omni line holder why would we want to post anything here for the world to see (Company, Atlas, disgruntled employees or any random person who gets their kicks stirring the pot)?

We all know that the company is not concerned about coming back to the table just a long as the planes are moving. If we pilots want to get things moving we have the power. Put our money where our mouth is.

1. Stop volunteering for extra days.
2. If you are sick call in sick don’t give me your flu.
3. If you have vacation day’s use them don’t cash them out.
4. Don’t wave your rest and volunteer to ride the plane home.
5. Don’t suggest or recommend pilots to come here until the contract is signed.
6. Don’t sign up for the new program.
7. And I know this would be a hard one if all current program and instructors would give notice that they wanted to exit these positions.

If we could get the company motivated then maybe union negotiations would precede post haste.
Hey guys let’s welcome a new person. Yet another one with the jackass statement that the company is the problem for not getting back to the table.

Oh wait myself, Dutch80,dubious and Red White and Blue are the company my bad. Believe me b*tch We are not the company we are sitting right next to you in the cockpit. We just have the sense to realize the 1224 is screwing us day after day week after week month after month $$$$$$$$$$$. Anyway you look at it it’s the bottom line.