View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 11:06 PM
maxjet
VHR-very happily retired

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: Retired

Originally Posted by Rosebud10 View Post
Hey guys let’s welcome a new person. Yet another one with the jackass statement that the company is the problem for not getting back to the table.

Oh wait myself, Dutch80,dubious and Red White and Blue are the company my bad. Believe me b*tch We are not the company we are sitting right next to you in the cockpit. We just have the sense to realize the 1224 is screwing us day after day week after week month after month $$$$$$$$$$$. Anyway you look at it it’s the bottom line.
Spam’s opinion is not invalid, maybe just a little misdirected. Until your negotiations team and the company go to the NLB, the Teamsters will keep you in limbo.

My opinion is that K4 management was motivated by expansion plans and us being unable to hire qualified pilots. That is what brought the final TA to fruition. Once DW stepped in with his last minute shenanigans our team, after appealing up the Teamster chain and back down unsuccessfully, was able to get the NLB to step in.

There may be another way but I don’t know of one. After we leave next month, perhaps the Teamsters will come to their senses, although I am not optimistic about that.

Our decertification vote has started.