View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 11:30 PM
PicklePausePull
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: MD-11
Angry

Originally Posted by angry tanker View Post
I'll say it again, this has to be ALPA National trying to push this agenda. It has us working more hours for more years. ALPA gets their cut, and has to be on the management oversight (wink). It is crazy to just say, nope it is too hard to improve it, so let's just create some brand new, unproven device where you take all of the risk. Then, we'll **** away more of your money by creating a white board video, a few other YouTube videos, and then dump your A Plan. Sign me up!!! So about that recall...
Exactly! This has ALPA National money grabbing scheme written all over it! We pay in for more years (working to 65), and I'm sure ALPA has a management fee they'll collect for the new plan.

Before these jerks destroy my A plan, something I never asked them to do in the first place, I'd like to recall every stinking one of these creeps. Otherwise, we go the legal route and file lawsuits for misrepresentation, malfeasance, and fraud! In the meantime, how about a petition seeking to remove ALPA as our representative body. Never have I witnessed a group of such incompetent boobs as our current reps!!