View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 02:01 PM
Airsupport
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: CRJ

Originally Posted by Cessnadriver View Post
Got a bit of a problem here. When I started with Mesaba, I was awarded DTW as a base a week or so into the training, so I assumed that by the time training was complete, I would be moving to Detroit. The fact that my IOE was out of DTW also reinforced that for me. What I didn’t realize was that I was awarded DTW for the month of December, and will be Memphis based for November. I just found that out a few hours ago when I was awarded my line for the month of November!

Basically, I have to find a crashpad in MEM before I start in a few days. I do have a green line in November, but I may be put on reserve for the remainder of the month till then. Does anyone know of any Memphis crashpads that I could get in on short notice?
Originally Posted by DAL ST8 View Post
Hey, don't know if you've found anything yet, but I just got screwed with the sam type situation at pinnacle. I'm looking for a hotel with some, so I'll have transportation, let me know if you find any
not saying this in a mean way or anything,, but how did you not know which base you were being assigned to??? i mean they post vacancies several months before they become effective, you can even withdraw from the bid once the initial is posted... just trying to understand how you could get "screwed" by being moved to another base since the company didn't do it to you, they just gave you what you asked for.... if you need help with your bids or anything just pm me and i can help. (just the pinnacle guy,, sorry mesaba)