View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 09:19 AM
Bluedriver
The REAL Bluedriver

Joined APC: Sep 2011
Position: Airbus Capt

Originally Posted by coopervane View Post
Sometimes I wonder if the people applying are unemployable at the big 3. It’s baflling to me...

I applied here because when I researched and asked (much of it on this site) I was advised jetblew had some small problems But otherwise a great place to work. The legacy’s were mostlyjust starting up hiring.

When I got here I found that to be mostly true. Over the past 4 years however it has gotten worse.....much worse.

Now, my former colleagues, that were envious of MY GREAT FORTUNE to get a call from jetblew, are now at Delta/AA/SWA, and ecstatic to be at such a great job after being whipped the last decade at a dying regional.

I got lazy and comfortable here, THAT IS ON ME AND I REGRET NOT BEING MORE AGRESSIVE WITH MY APPS. So here we are 4 years later and again, the death by a thousand cuts is occurring. Now it is becoming too LATE for me to move on.

If I were asking now....and getting THIS FEEDBACK, I would stay far away.
Great post. Every word of this post is also true for me. I was reasonably happy here at one point, now, um no....

This is a great honest opinion from a guy that has not been a negative burn-it-down guy.

I've noticed Southerner, LOWpayman and Hypergirl have been awfully quiet lately. Finally.