View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 05:12 PM
MD-11Loader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Pawn

Originally Posted by ORD170 View Post
What’s up with the PSA and Envoy pilots trying to talk down to Republic pilots? PSA certainly didn’t do the regional industry any favors in the recent past. The whole 3.O issue will just bring Republic down to the level of every other Regional. This LOA puts Republic in 2nd place for payrates. I voted NO, and this thing is a big disappointment for 49 percent of the pilot group.
Any PSA guy who talks about raises and bad contracts can go right back to CLT and fester in the filth that they created by undercutting their industry, stealing planes from another airline, and setting us all back.

As an Envoy guy, I appreciate any workgroup who goes out and negotiates themselves a new deal. Whether you’re happy with the outcome or not, I applaud your workgroup for at least getting something out there for you all to vote on. Our management has said that as long as we are filling classes then there is no reason to raise the pay. It’s a sad day when your hopes for a raise are in the hands of scabs who are taking your airplanes every month. PSA getting a raise is the only way Envoy will see one.

I thank the Republic group for helping move the industry forward.