Thread: TSA merger
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 06:17 PM
FlyingKat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2011
Position: Taco Rocket Operator

Originally Posted by mpet View Post
There were always rumblings of Delta trying to buy back Compass from TSH starting in about 2014 and as the rumors go Hulas said you take them all or nothing. A few years later now and Delta is completely fed up with HK, at their first opportunity they took their planes back from Compass, yeah sucked for us Compass pilots but it fueled everyone's wet dream of escaping the hell that is TSH. I can picture Delta being ok with Republic buying TSH and managing or merging the new certificates, the other way around makes absolutely no sense. In my wildest fantasies, Delta buys CPZ or CPZ+Gojet and Republic ends up with TSA... but that's a pipe dream.

The reality, for Gojet and Compass especially... is that those Delta planes are going back to Delta asap to be operated by Republic or Skywest and the CRJs going to Endeavor. HK must know this and he must know it's time to get out while he still can.
Yep pretty much what I have heard. DL pushes and backs the deal, and TSA and Compass go to Republic, with Gojet going to Endeavor. We'll see what happens over the next few weeks. If this doesn't happen by mid February its probably not happening.