Thread: Yay FEDEX
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 07:38 PM
poor pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006

Originally Posted by Bluesideup1 View Post
That is because you don't think and are just fed a steady diet from the talking heads of I hate Trump more commonly known as the main stream media.

You know it sucks when thousands of companies have given permanent increases in wages to their employees, given out hundreds of millions in bonuses to their employees and repatriated tens of Billions of dollars back into the U.S.

Of course if this was an Obama achievement it would be on CNN, ABC, MSNBC, NBC played 24/7 and every new company that announced a wage increase or bonus would be celebrated, four page articles would appear in the New York Times, U.S.A. today and Washington Times touting this achievement.

Funny thing is we hardly ever hear from those sources any of this or how the stock market has broken record after record (despite the left's accusation that if Trump won the presidency that it would tank) or how unemployment is at a 10 year low or that black unemployment is at a record low.

So, please tell me how allowing the American citizens and American companies to keep more of their money they earned instead of giving it to a giant cash incinerating machine known as the government is going to screw the "everyday man" who on average is going to take home an increase of $1,560 a year?
I hope you feel this way when it's time to pay this money back.