Thread: Yay FEDEX
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 12:57 AM
Bluesideup1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2015

Originally Posted by poor pilot View Post
Wrong and wrong. Big corps didn't pay anywhere near the 35+ % the people claim the effective tax rate for big companies before the tax cut was less than 20%. The only people that pay 30% is us.
No the corporate rate was 35 percent. Yes they used a myriad of deduction to get it down but it was still much higher than the average corporate tax rate which sent money fleeing the country. Now Trump has brought it back and this will help fill the coffers of the government and allow business to grow.

I mean didn't Apple and the other tech companies just bring back around $400,000,000,000? That is FOUR HUNDRED BILLION for those who can't count that high that would not have been taxed by another country at a lower rate. But with Trump's tax cuts that has added just from the repatriation of those moneys at least $80,000,000,000 (80 BILLION).

Then again I bet you didn't even know that they were bringing this money back in because once again the MSM will not run this as it is too good for Trump and shows what BS the libs spew when they said all the tax cuts were going to do was enrichen the investors and CEO's.

The truth does slip out every once in a while even on NBC: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/appl...0-billion.html

So tell me again why lowering the corporate tax rate was bad?