Thread: Boutique Air
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 08:54 AM
trc8301
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Honestly, what EAS driven 135 doesn't have high turnover? I know SS has made it a goal to make it a place that people stay, and MAKING it a place to stay is only half the battle. Staying has to be in the career path that each individual has for themselves.

I left before the end of my contract, and I made sure that my contract was paid off in full (Use your PTO to pay it off, the way the system is set up, in very few situations do you need to use PTO at this company. Just tell them to take the payoff out of your PTO). I still have a hard time understanding those who put so much effort in to the discussion of whether they will "come after me for payment" or not. If you can't afford to pay it off, then be the adult that you said you'd be when you signed it, and stay until you can.

Some of the better advice I've received in this career (For those planning on a seniority based job down the road). Every day that you aren't at the job that you planning on spending your life at is thousands of dollars out of your retirement, and a loss of seniority and lifestyle. Get what you need out of BTQ and carry on. Just do it in a manner that reflects the kind of person you are.