Old 02-03-2018, 03:19 AM
Super EZ E
Banned

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Originally Posted by ScoobyDooo View Post
welp, to say the T/A is a bit of a disappointment would be an understatement but I'm still going to Vote YES.

I certainly won't begrudge anyone who Votes NO, I completely understand.

I just wonder what some of you guys were expecting? Did you not understand what kind of Management we work for? If it took 3 painful years to get this, what more do you really expect in 6, 12, 24 months time?

I'm really Ok if this thing fails, I dont have an issue going back to the table but to meet so many disgruntled guys who just got offered an $80,000 raise ANNUALLY (Minimum) while keeping 4 days off, Red/Green (for Line holders), somewhat improved Scope and a DC plan is a bit of a head scratcher.

I don't think there is a Current guy in the left seat who wont be well over $250k and $300k in a relatively short amount of time.

Also, I keep hearing people up in arms of re-Scheduling, if its within your footprint +4, does it really matter if where you end up for the overnight? They cant keep you at the airport for hours, lol. Also, I just dont see it being a normal occurrence.

Anyway, Vote Yes, Vote no, just go to The RoadShows and get clarity on all the issues
No worries, the rest of the educated pilots will vote no. Don't need to go to a road show, I can read.