Old 10-23-2007, 07:52 PM
ToiletDuck
Che Guevara

Joined APC: Aug 2005

Originally Posted by freezingflyboy View Post
Toiletduck, do you remember me telling you back in the "XJT Stockprice...How low will it go" thread (when you were whining about the falling price) to look for the price to hit about $2.50/share as the bottom? Hmmmm...seem to remember something like that...maybe it was an obnoxious whiny captain i was flying with I told that too.

EDIT: I guess I was wrong, must have been a captain I was flying with. Bottom line Toilet, if you're that concerned about it do 2 things: 1) Sell what you got and take whatever little profit you can get. 2) Don't invest in airline stocks and expect consistent, steady growth.
Couple things you can always bank on. A)I tend not to complain. I believe everyone makes their own bed and is responsible for the situation they are in one way or another. B)I've never spoken bad about XJT. I've always liked the place.

That being said there is no reason why someone can't mention things like it's declining stock. This has nothing to do about who works where it has to do with a certain company's stability. The value of the stock, it's business practices, shareholder reports, and future outlook all pertain to the companies future success or demise. Some of you seem to act like because one person believes one way it means they support it. This isn't a religion where you chose your beliefs here and some of you seem to forget that. If RAH was tanking I'd be saying "RAH is tanking" not trying to say "well the future is going to be better" where as of now there is nothing to support that.

This isn't a blog it's a post on a community forum. A forum in itself is designed to play off several individuals. Some can agree and some can disagree as it's the nature of the beast. For those of you that post things then get p!ssed off when someone says something to the contrary, what were you expecting? If everyone agreed there'd be no purpose. Everything is debatable so live with it or don't get involved. It's important people say the negatives about a place and not neglect them. Last thing you want are ignorant people thinking everything is nice and sunny when in reality it's not. Not saying there isn't any reason to be proud of where you work but if you're going to talk about it on an open forum be prepared for others to have a differing opinion. Don't take things out of context or personal. Until you've fully explored all aspects, both the good and the bad, only a disservice has been committed. Like the forum says at the top, "Information is power". If everyone just tries to talk about the sunny side of things then there is no information only propaganda.

Last edited by ToiletDuck; 10-23-2007 at 07:57 PM.