Thread: New Contract?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 04:44 PM
HeliHooker
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by BizJet View Post
We did have someone seriously ask would the Union protect them if they blackmailed the company and went to the media about XYZ topic. I'll give the online group a few more months before it screws us over. We almost had it in NOV when someone threatened to do harm against the company.

I've had a CP tell me to my face we're the most unprofessional childish group of pilots he has ever worked among. He had one guy call him at 1 am and screamed over the phone about the lack of hotel vans.

I've read the contract and understood most of it. Most of my questions are about the bizarre CCP/SDO formulas and the gray areas under some of the unknown MOU/LOAs.

It would help a lot if the Union actually taught the guys about the contract in INDOC. Instead, we got pizza and 30 minutes of BS about pilots vs the company,
I agree that the 30 minute meeting we got with ALPA during Indoc is completely worthless...especially for those who have never been a part of a union. This is one area that could be significantly improved.