View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 04:35 AM
I like BIG Bus
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016

Originally Posted by therapysession View Post
Is that a rhetorical question? Or do you honestly believe that anonymous users on a public forum have any bearing on how the company bargains? I can see it now in front of the NMB, "We know we've been dead locked on certain issues, but after reading DENpilot on APC we know they will take this!"

Give me a break, and don't call your fellow pilot's names.
Spirit took it to a judge and won a TRO against the pilots by doing just that , so I'm going to say they are at least paying attention to anonymous users on a public forum. Your timing and the things you post are extremely suspicious! I mean, seriously asking how much we think fixing the ludicrous prices to our crappy insurance is worth in dollar amount? If you aren't working for the company, you sure are bleating their talking points all over this forum. They should be paying you.

You my friend, are extremely dubious. Even your screen name, therapysession. Like your the voice of reason, and are going to school us on what reasonable expectations should be. I mean, you may not be a company troll, but you're waddling and quacking like one.