View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Lugar
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Absolutely nothing, but that isn’t what you’re doing. You came on a public forum, said I make X a year, have X in the bank, and am best buds with Celebrity X. Clearly I am overqualified for this position.

What do you think is going to happen if you walk into training or the interview with that stance?
Overqualified? You’re mightily confused. I have zero 121 time. I’m strictly from a Part 91 background. I MAY be overqualified for the regionals because of my total time, turbine PIC, etc. but for a major airline, or a cargo outfit flying 747’s, I’m most certainly not overqualified.

My current salary, or my 401k balance (which isn’t the same as money in the bank, btw) doesn’t have a damn thing to do with whether I’m overqualified. For Kalitta, or a major airline, I’m certainly not overqualified.

Oh, and Ned Wallace certainly isn’t a celebrity. Hardly...

I’m terribly sorry if I come across as thinking that overqualified. I’m most certainly not, and I’m very aware of that. I’m humbly wondering if I even have the qualifications to get a call from any of these outfits.