Thread: Bonuses
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 08:00 AM
sqwkvfr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006

Originally Posted by crxpilot View Post
Ill take the marshmallow please.

Seriously, youve created a bit of a slippery slope with your argument. You surmise that just because a hard working employee desires a $1000 kickback that they must be “hard up”. Perhaps said employee takes his $1000 and invests it in XYZ and doubles it in a short amount of time. That is more beneficial than what the company may do with it where you may never see a benefit or a limited return. For example, under our old PTO system, I saw no benefit in accruing a large PTO balance. It was better to cash it all out and invest it for myself instead of Allegiant for themselves, and if I really needed paid time to replace lost income to sickness or whatever, Im taking it out of my own personal PTO piggybank, not the Allegiant one.
Theyve got you fooled if you think there are problems with this company financially. Its all nothing more than a shell game to them. (Sunseeker anyone?) Another fact is all these other companies didnt just blow their wad on employee bonuses. Its a very miniscule amount and they have tens/hundreds of millions leftover from the trump bump that they will reinvest back into their company and industry. Ultimately Allegiant will do whatever benefits their largest stockholders. Always. And Im sure Dave Ramsey would be proud of them.
You have failed understand nearly everything that I have written.