View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 11:06 AM
pilotpayne
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2012
Position: 190 captain and “Pro-pilot”

Originally Posted by coopervane View Post
One of the worse affects from the lead in those old paint chips coursing through your bloodstream and deposited in your fatty tissue is a marked decrease in deductive reasoning and comprehension.

It’s worse other places so we should be happy.

If you don’t like it try dumping lavs at a fractional or flying freight in an old Barron? Hmmmm seems flawed....

If you don’t like it leave....just LEAVE. it’s so simple.....just leave.

Now WHY didn’t I think of that? I am trying to leave. But the stink of B6 is strong.

Also...I stated that I would leave for my old regional IF IT WERE STILL THERE. IT IS NOT IN ITS CURRENT AND FUTURE FORM.

My statement is rooted in fantasy. However, If it were still around and payed the same as B6, it would be superior. I still stand by that statement.

Not sure why your little feewings are getting butthurt over a statement of personal preference.
I’m out......feel free to continue screaming into the wind #”it just keeps getting better”
What is the stink of JetBlue?
Isn’t the theory that the big guys will hire tons of blue pilots to hurt us? That’s the attrition argument on here anyway.
With all due respect do you think you are not getting a call because you are here?