View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 02:54 PM
Justmeagain
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2016
Default Cooler heads must prevail

I started a previous thread saying this thing is a NO!

I wrote that when the TA first came out and the changes alarmed me. It was a knee jerk reaction that I’ve come to regret.

I’ve done a lot of listening to peers that I respect and a lot of reading of the Q&A sections that have been provided. I’ve attended a roadshow and heard a lot of questions being asked and answered.

I understand that there are parts that I’m not happy with, but I’m voting yes on this contract.

There are more reasons to vote yes, for the average pilot, than to vote no. You guys need to step back from the chat rooms and email the NC. They will answer promptly.

The rumors and conspiracy theories are embarrassingly stupid. Grow up! All the information is there in front of you and all the resources are available to you. Nothing is being held back.

At this point, I feel the NO voters are never going to be happy with any explanation. Vote for yourself and your situation. Don’t vote a certain way because it’s doing the right thing for the industry. There is no clear pathway to a better TA. The whatsapp loudmouths will be nowhere to be seen, if this falls apart. Take note of who they are now and see if they step up later.

Peace.