View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 08:30 PM
LearDude
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2016
Position: F/O Lear 35 & 60

Originally Posted by BizJet View Post
What airfield is the ride done out of? Alliance? Only flight school I've found online with PA44s is Delta down in Fort Worth.

I wouldn't mind renting one for an hour or two the day before. All the local schools around me are either Dutchess or Travel Airs.

The only part I figure I need to brush up on is multi maneuvers and handling something that doesn't weigh 80,000lbs!

However, this is all contingent if I get the TOL. I've just heard if they call your references that you're pretty much golden to move to the checkride part.
Yeah once your references are called it’s pretty much a done deal (as long as your references don’t throw you under their bus lol). The ride is done out of AFW in a Seminole which will either be g1000 or g500. They farm the seminoles out from ATP and the ATP instructors in Arlington knows exactly what checkride that they will do so if you want to spend the $$$ they can hook you up. Personally I did an hour in a Seminole prior and had no problem with the checkride. As I said before, it’s better to over prepare. The checkride is very thorough, once your done with that the rest is cake.